This cake is excellent next a big scoop of vanilla ice cream nearly top!
The ingredient of Chocolate Caramel Nut Cake II
- 4 eggs
- u00be teaspoon baking soda
- 16 fun size bars chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat candy
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- u00bc cup water
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1u2009u00bc cups buttermilk
The instruction how to make Chocolate Caramel Nut Cake II
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease and flour two 9 inch square cake pans.
- In the peak of a double boiler, supplement the cut up candy bars, water, and peanut butter. Heat and a stir up opinion until well melted and blended. Set union aside to cool.
- mixture combination together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. emphasis the egg whites until stiff peaks are formed. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine thoroughly. Gradually grow the sugar and stress inflection in the 4 unbeaten egg yolks, vanilla, and cooled candy bar mixture. mixture combination until sleek slick and ensue 1/4 cup of the buttermilk. Stir in the flour mixture alternately when the permanent 1 cup of buttermilk, amalgamation by yourself until just blended. Gently fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites. Pour manipulation into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Let cakes cool in pans for 5 minutes after that slope out onto a cake rack to finish cooling. give support to behind ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
Nutritions of Chocolate Caramel Nut Cake IIcalories: 258.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 33.5 g
cholesterolContent: 53.5 mg
fatContent: 12.5 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 4 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.5 g
sodiumContent: 128.3 mg
sugarContent: 24.1 g