This is just a utterly easy-to-make recipe which can make you air sleepless need for more. This is unquestionably ideal especially if total cumulative when ice cream!
The ingredient of Philippine-Made Sugar Cookie
- 2u2009u00bd cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- u00bd teaspoon baking powder
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, grated
The instruction how to make Philippine-Made Sugar Cookie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line them following parchment paper or aluminum foil. Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until lighthearted and fluffy. emphasis in the eggs one at a grow old after that stir up in the vanilla. The blend should be thick and buoyant yellow. Gradually shake up in the sifted ingredients until capably skillfully blended. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls, three inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets. Sprinkle grated chocolate exceeding the tops of the cookies.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cookies begin to brown going on for the edges. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on the order of wire racks. accrual in an airtight cookie jar.
Nutritions of Philippine-Made Sugar Cookiecalories: 96.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 11.4 g
cholesterolContent: 17.2 mg
fatContent: 5.4 g
fiberContent: 0.5 g
proteinContent: 1.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.2 g
sodiumContent: 69.5 mg
sugarContent: 6.3 g