Juicy, sweet peaches and blueberries in imitation of an oat-and-cinnamon topping makes a simply delicious dessert! height this home-style dessert taking into account bearing in mind vanilla or cinnamon ice cream.
The ingredient of Blueberry and Peach Crisp
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sliced peaches(such as Cascadian Farmu00ae), thawed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen blueberries(such as Cascadian Farmu00ae), thawed and drained
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- u00bd cup outdated oats
- u2153 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- u00bc cup all-purpose flour
- u00bc cup chopped almonds
- u00bd teaspoon arena cinnamon
- u215b teaspoon nutmeg
- u00bc cup butter
The instruction how to make Blueberry and Peach Crisp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Gently work up peaches, blueberries, and lemon juice together in an 8-inch square baking dish. trouble 2 tablespoons flour and white sugar into the fruit mixture.
- Stir oats, brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour, almonds, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a small bowl. Mash butter into the oats blend behind a pastry cutter or a fork until the blend is crumbly; sprinkle higher than the fruit to cover.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is golden brown, approximately 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Blueberry and Peach Crispcalories: 221.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 37.7 g
cholesterolContent: 13.6 mg
fatContent: 7.8 g
fiberContent: 3.1 g
proteinContent: 2.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.5 g
sodiumContent: 43.1 mg
sugarContent: 27.6 g